THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 11 July 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ HOME GROWN WEEK....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today over at Sugar Nellie...it's
our week to showcase some gorgeous Home Grown stamps..
and I have played with the gorgeous and adorable...



I have coloured using my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Maya Designs...the dies are from Tattered Lace...and
I added some doodling and gems too....

and you can find this sweetie here...



So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely afternoon too...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh I love your cards,the image on this one is adorable and your colouring blows me away Debbs xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card xx

joscelyne said...

elle est trop trop belle, je suis fan!