THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 12 July 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ RELEASE DAY...!!

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and yeah it's release day for part one
of this years Christmas release from LOTV..!!

The stamps go on sale from midday UK time..so do
pop over to the LOTV Website to check out all the new
and returning friends Christmas stamps...

and today I have used the gorgeous...

Jasmine Christmas Presents

and I apologise now if my pictures are all gone to
the left side...blogger is being a little freaky at the
mo...!!



I have coloured with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Pion Designs...the dies are from Sue Wilson new
Christmas release...and I added some doodling and
gems too...

So do check out all the new stamps....and I hope you
have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx




7 comments:

Sheila said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Stunning card... Love your colouring... Flowers are gorgeous
Hugs Sylvie x

coops said...

So stunning Vicky.A really gorgeous image and design and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Carole Pollard said...

Fab card just love this gorgeous design Love and hugs Carole x

joscelyne said...

WHAOUUUUUUUU MA GNI FI QUE!!!!