THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 10 July 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK # 3 POST BOX

Afternoon all....

And I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with another
new stamp....and sneak peek....from LOTV 2016 Christmas
collection...and this beauty is from the Christmas Scene Set...

Post Box

Available this coming Tuesday (12/07/16)




I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are retired LOTV...the dies are a mix of LLLC and 
MFT...and I added a pearl too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely 
afternoon too....

Vicky xx




3 comments:

joscelyne said...

trop trop TROP belle cette carte!

Worldfree said...

its amazing thing

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & I love that image & your colouring darl :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway