THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 27 July 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ VILLAGE GREEN....

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one
of my new stamps from LOTV...and this gorgeous
scene is from the new Christmas collection...plus
it's all available in digi form too....



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour...the papers are
from First Edition....the dies are from Creative Expression
 "Sue Wilson" Christmas Collection and some gems too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely evening too...

Vicky xx

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

You just knock my socks off with your creative talent!
Those flowers could not be more perfect :)


Jeannie T.
My blog challenge this week is Sugar Rush!
More Info to Join Here:
Dragonfly Journeys