THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 24 July 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNOW SHOVEL....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another
new Christmas Stamp from LOTV...which is also available
in digi form too...and this sweet image is called...


and yeah it's back in stock....!!


  I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the dies are from Tattered Lace and I have added loads
of glitter too... :o)

So thanks for stopping  by....and enjoy the rest of 
your afternoon...

Cor it's soooooo warm...but so lovely...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So special a fabulous design love and hugs Carole x

Little K Smith said...

This is a totally fab card Vicky, I love the little scene you've created :)
Kelly.x

pam said...

Love this card Vicky, everything about it screams Christmas, would love to know what colours you have used too. The reds, greens and beige combos really do match well. x