THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 20 August 2018

I'M BACK.....XX

Evening all....

Well it's been a long time...well nearly a year to be honest...since I posted anything on my blog. Life threw me some life changing moments...but I'm on the up now and I have met the most amazing, kind, sweet man and I am truly blessed.

I meant to post this card last year...the 28th August...my birthday...so I thought I show it to you now..!!

Well I will try and get back to the swing of things...so please be a little patient with me...lol...



I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are
from Wild Rose Studio...and the dies are from Tattered Lace and I
have added some pearls too...

So thanks for stopping by....and I hope I still have a few followers..

have a lovely evening...and take care...

Vicky xx

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful card and a lovely image, beautifully coloured.

Kath x

Marlene Atkinson said...

It's great to see you back Vicky, I have missed your gorgeous cards including this one beautifully coloured. Marlene

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Nice to see you back... I sent you a couple of emails... to see how you were as missing for a long time... did you receive them...
Beautiful card... love the cute image...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Craftdee said...

Nice to see you back on the Blog Horse Vicky...I love seeing your work. I'm sorry for the personal issues
you've (obviously) had, but I'm glad you're on the up now :-) Here's to the future, Donna x

Irene said...

I checked several times if there still was nothing new on your blog Vicky and thought "a Blogger-thing or maybe stopped completely?", luckily NOT! Welcome back with a real Vixx-creation!

XxIrene

dutchess said...

Hi Vicky ...so glad to see you back..really missed your beautiful creations....xxxx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card! So glad life is treating you well, Jo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh it's SO lovely to see you post again Vicky. I love your gorgeous creations and it's been fab to see them in the magazines, but did miss your blog posts. I hope all is okay with you. Long absences often mean our energy is needed else where, so hugs for the hard days and welcome back, Wends xoxo

artcraftd.blogspot.com said...

Welcome Vicky!
Your card is so beautiful. I like your creation, Dobi

Debbie said...

Hi Vicky...lovely card. So nice to see you back. Have been checking in regularly to see if you had blogged. Glad things are improving for you. Debbie x

Helga said...

Gorgeous, great ..... adorable card ! Perfect designed !

Alina said...

I love it, Vicky, absolutely beautiful!

Bev Henwood said...

Aww Vicky, so pleased to see you back, was a little concerned when I saw that you hadn't posted for a year. I have been MIA too and was doing catch up with some of my favourite blogs and saw your new post. Funny a lot of us in crafty blog land have had sad or traumatic events recently. Glad to see you are on the up and I will have your gorgeous cards to look at once again xx