THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 16 December 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ RELEASE DAY...!!

Morning all...

And I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my cards....and today I have the great pleasure to
showcase another gorgeous Trio collection from LOTV....and 
it's also release day too for these beautiful stamps...!!

There are 8 new Trio stamps plus 6 new mice stamps...
and they are all simply adorable...

Squirrel Trio Set




I have coloured them with my Copics and SN Pencils....the papers are from
Nitwits....the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson, MFT ans Tonic and I added
some pearls and gems too...

So thanks for stopping by...and don't forget the new stamps will be
available from 12 noon today...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Alina said...

love them, Vicky, really beautiful!

~@ngie~ said...

AWWWWW they are all just so adorable darl... love the design of each one :)
Happy Christmas & all the best for 2017 :)
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway