THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 13 April 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT CARD ~ GORJUSS THE WHITE RABBIT....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my adorable
Gorjuss girls...available from Funky Kits (the home of Sugar Nellie)..
and this pretty girlie is called...



Front View...


Close up of image....


Side View...

Simply beautiful methinks...;o)

I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are
from Pink Petticoat...and all the dies are MFT...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....


5 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Definitely Simply Gorjuss :-) Stunning. I love these images and your colouring is beautiful. Love the button. Hugs, Jayne x

ScarLett said...

I always love your cards Vic and this one is gorgeous again !!! Beautiful colours ;)
Xx Scarlett

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty! Jo x

Sue said...

Vicky, this is lovely, beautiful colouring and layout (I like pink petticoat too...)
Sue...xxx

joscelyne said...

trop chouette cette carte, ces papiers et ces tons!