THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 11 April 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ PATCHWORK HOT AIR BALLOON....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well on this sunny Saturday...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another cute bear 
stamp from Lili of the Valley....and this sweetie is called



Front View...


Close up of image...


Side View....

Simply gorgeous methinks....!!

I have coloured him in my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers 
are from Pink Petticoat...and the dies are all MFT...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a great day too....


7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun,this is so so cute love,that colour combo,hun awesome hugs Cherylxx

Clair Matthews said...

Very cute card..I love the doodled border! xxx

Mojca said...

Oh I love this cute image! hugs! Mojca

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cute card
Hugs Shell xx

joscelyne said...

que c'est mignon et adorable!

Mary said...

What a beautiful card!! Lovely layout and I love the border you made with a fineliner!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! I love your design with this beautiful image.
Rebecca.
x