THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 22 December 2014

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ ABI BALLERINA....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my All Dresses Up
stamps from Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie is called


Front View...


Close up of image...


Side View...

Just the cutest methinks....and I love the colour combo too...:o)

all items used are listed below....

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too....


6 comments:

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Vicky, just love this!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, love the peach colors and the great design. Fabulous.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, Merry Christmas
Kevin xx

Jan said...

This is fab Merry Christmas xx Jan

joscelyne said...

toutes tes cartes sont craquantes et adorables, je ne saurais laquelle choisir, elles me plaisent toutes!

Mojca said...

Just love the positive colours! Wishing you and your familly merry Christmas! Hugs! Mojca