THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 23 December 2014

CRAFT MOJO DT POST ~ A COSY CHRISTMAS...

Afternoon all......

and I hope you are all well....and ready for Christmas..!!

So onto my card...and today I have made a last minute Christmas card 
using some gorgeous MFT dies and Stamps from Craft Mojo...


Front View...


Close up of sentiment....


Side View...

So love this colour combo...and great background stamp too...!!

all items used are listed below...

So thanks for stopping by...and only 2 more sleeps till Santa arrives..!!


2 comments:

cebelica said...

Elegant, stylish and very beautiful card. I love it! :)

I wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas. May it be magical! :) Hugs! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Vicky, I love that background stamp. Have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2015! Hugs Susan x