THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 25 May 2014

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ KIZZI...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my first card of the day....and I have played with one of my adorable images from
DigiStamp Boutique....and this sweetie is called "Kizzi - Set 1"

I have teamed gorgeous Kizzi with some lovely LOTV papers...the layout was created with a mix
of MFT dies...and some Doodlebug Sprinkles too...

and here she is....just to cute methinks...




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used...




Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too...:o)

So do pop back later for my Craft Mojo card...
and I hope you all enjoying your long weekend so far..!!

See ya all laters...I'm off to have a wee play....

4 comments:

Sue said...

A very cute pooch,love your card Vicky.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Awwww such a cutie and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Anita said...

So adorable. Love his fur texture.

Chrissy said...

She is too cute Vicky..fabulous fur colouring and love the fish net die background..

luv CHRISSYxx