THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 20 September 2013

LA-LA LAND CRAFTS DT POST ~ HALLOWEEN RELEASE...FINAL DAY..

Morning all....
 
Hope you are all well today....and welcome to our final day of the Halloween Release over at La-La Land Crafts..
 
 
You can find all the new releases here..
 
I have used for my project adorable and super cute Darling Dragon Luka....teamed him up with Halloween Frame & Shape Kit....some Pumpkins and the Spiderweb Border die too...
 
and here he is...Boo...!
 



Close up of image...


Arty View...

 
Side View...
 
Items Used...
 
Papers ~ Kaisercraft "13 Hour"
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Pumpkins ~ LLLC
Spiderweb Border die ~ LLLC
Frame ~ Halloween Frames and Shapes Kit @ LLLC
Ribbon ~ Stash
Gems ~ Black @ MCH
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over to La-La Land Crafts Blog and check out the girls amazing creations and Oooodles of inspiration too...
 
So that's all from me today...another long day at work....then I have a couple of day's off. I'm going to Ally Pally tomorrow with my lovely buddy Teresa...Ooh I cannot wait to spend a few pennies...lol..
 
So have a lovely day....and I'll catch ya all laters..
 


16 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Another super cute card Vicky, after seeing your make yesterday I had to head over to La La Land and you cost me fortune!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Vicky....what a super cute image!

have a fabby time tomorrow

heidy said...

Aww he's so darn cut Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Carole said...

Great fun creation Vicky
Have a good weekend
Hugs
Carole xXx

Mojca said...

I was admiring this little fallow at Rosies blog, and you've done him really gorgeously. hugs! Mojca

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the super cute image and fab design. Have fun at Ally Pally hun.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh how cute!! Just gorgeous hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Hanneke said...

I love your card! The stamp is great and I love your coloring and the shape of your card. Hugs, Hanneke

Kathleen said...

Really cute guy, fabulous make.

Kath x

Mau xx said...

Fabulous! I love it Vicky.
Have a great time at Ally Pally, oh I am so envious, but i will get a smaller version at Harrowgate in a couple of weeks :)
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This so cute Vicky, have fun tomorrow! Susan x

Unknown said...

Lovely Vicky. You are going all out on the Halloween theme. I love it! Lou x

kay said...

He's too cute to be scary lol x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Awww such a sweet card, love the adorable little image and fabby card design. Lovin those little pumpkins xx

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.fabulous spooky details and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

shampylou30 said...

how did I miss this one what a fab card sue xxxxx