THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 2 December 2011

Oooops.........................!

Morning all.......

Well it's a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts....and the lovely and talented Cathy has chosen our theme....and again it's very apt for this time of year.....

"LET IT SNOW "

Our fabulous sponsor is this challenge is....



And this is when you see my card....

Oops....!

Well you may of notice NO CARD..... this is because of my make over in my craft room...!
So please forgive me lol...hopefully I will be able to sort this out over the weekend..... that's in between having my haircut, putting the tree up....Ooh and watching all my fave programmes....hehehe....!

So do pop over to TPC.....and join in....we would love to see your gorgeous creations too...

So have a lovely day....happy crafting and stay warm....Ooh it's soooooo cold brrrrrr...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh so many things to do and so little time! I hope you get your things sorted quickly.
Have a great friday.
Hugs xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Hun love the white on white and clear look about it lol only kidding I am sure when it appears it will be stunning as usual.

I need to have a craft room clear out to you have inspired me thanks!! Lol

Hugs

Wendy

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky,
I hope you have a lovely Friday and get your things sorted soon, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Jude said...

Can't wait to see piccies of your make over Vicky! Have fun!

Hugs
Judex

Debbie said...

I am in the throws of cleaning up my craft room. Hubby has his rules and I am not allowed my tree up until it's sparkling and all the rubbish (as he calls it...cheek!) put away. I had a bit of a go at it ealier in the week, but then got carried away making more Christmas Cards!!
Sure I will get it done in the end!
Dx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Ooops, I don't know how you do it anyway Vicky with working and everything. You deserve a day off!! Oooh Storage 4 Crafts I love my unit from them so handy, trouble is you fill it up so darn fast. Enjoy your weekend xx

Chrissy said...

ooo..make over day...I love make overs...stay warm..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Flowergirl said...

What a shame you have no time for craftiness, I think we should have a picci of your lovely organised craft room instead! x
Wendy x

Sue B said...

Hope you get your craft room sorted Vicky and your tree up!! Really busy time of year and not enough hours in the day!!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Mary J said...

Can't wait to see your new makes soon Vicky!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, he he! Hope you have a good weekend and get yourself sorted. Marianne x

Lee said...

Ha ha you do make me laugh,can just see you chasing yer tail hun.Can't wait to see your no doubt Beautiful card.Take care n don't wear yerself out,she says her who is going into hospital on 13th !!!! Trying to get all me shopping n house sorted etc etc Lol.Hugs xxxx