THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 30 July 2010

SKETCH SATURDAY # 113

Evening all!!

Well it's Friday, and I soooooooo love Friday evenings!! It's a lovely feeling knowing I have two whole days off ( even though I am o/c tomorrow for advice only!! ), and I do look forward to a little lay in!!. My little lay in normally till 6.30am and then my internal alarm clock wakes me up, and when I am awake that's it!!, up I get to a very peaceful house and then do a bit of sneaky crafting until everyone gets up :o)

Right, on tonights little creation, this little star is again one of my new stamps from Crafters Companion S.W.A.L.K Range and again I think it's a little gem and I am very pleased how this one turned out :o)
This card is going into the fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday # 113



Time out ~ S.W.A.L.K ~ Crafters Companion


Close up of image


Close up of button


Side view

Items used

Papers ~ DCWV "Garden party"
Colouring medium ~ Promarkers
Card Candy ~ Craftworkcards
Button ~ Stash
Ribbon ~ Ribbon box
Sentiment ~ Creative Expressions

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments :o)

Off I go again to catch up with Soapland and your gorgeous creations!!

Take care all and have a fabby weekend.

Love Vicky xx

16 comments:

Noreen said...

Gorgeous card, fab image & colours. Enjoy your time off. I'm hoping to finally get some time to make a few cards (provided I get everything else done first lol) xx

Rosietoes said...

Oooh! another fabby SWALK card. I'm so jealous Vicky - my stuff still hasn't arrived and I'm getting fed up waiting for it.
Love what you have done with this image and the lo is superb as always.

Edna x

Carol said...

Sooo gorgeous my special friend!! I posted the same image today hehe. Aren't they just lovely this new range? Luv your colour combo and lo. Have a super weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus card Vicky, love these new stamps, just something else to add to my never ending wish list! Have a good weekend, Sue x

Debbie said...

Hi Vicky Debbie here, thanks for coming over to see me and leaving me a lovely comment. Glad you liked my new stamp. Well done you winning a competition too. I can always stamp you some of my new stamps and you could then buy something different with your $, unless you like to have all your own stamps.
If you change your mind send me your address.
debbie.bennett123@btinternet.com

Your S.w.a.l.k stamp is lovely, I will have to ink mine up now, thats two I have seen off you and I keep looking at mine. My Christmas card I will be showing soon is another $ one, so don't forget if you would like some.
Debbiexx

Margaret said...

Such a sweet card. I was a good girl and resisted buying the kit lol :o)

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card, luv the image & lush colours/dp's & the layout is fab xx Lizzy xx :-)

Elaine said...

Hi Vicky,
Another beautiful card, sweet image and fab colouring. Great papers and colours. I so hope I find the time to play with these stamps soon.
You call 6.30 am a lay in!!
I'd cry if I had to be up that early, it takes me all my time to be out of bed by 7am during the week! I need a LOT of sleep.
Have a great weekend
Love Elaine xx

coops said...

gorgeous card vicky.the image is so cute and fab soft blue colours.i love the button and ribbon and great layout.

xx coops xx

Irene said...

Hi Vicky, what a gorgeous card, so love those stamps, pity I can't afford them. I have just started following your blog,and look forward to seeing your beautiful cards. I also want to thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog. love Irene

Jennifer said...

OMG...this is so cute! Fab l/o! xx Jenny xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous honey i love the colours that you have chosen just fab, big hugs Pops x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaaww such a sweet image. Lovely card Vicky, great layout and fab colours too.
Enjoy your weekend :)
Kelly.x

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card!!! I couldn't resist these little beauties either but they arrived the day I went away on hols but I'm back today, so I think I'll be inking them up later!! Marie x

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - i love your SWALK cards, it is giving me lots of inspiration as I missed the Create and Craft shows

Anonymous said...

Adorable card - cute image! I love the way you did your ribbon x