THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 28 July 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL...

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and again I have played with one of my new
LOTV Christmas stamps....and this gorgeous image is called...

For Someone Special...


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Wild Rose Studio....the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson and 
Tattered Lace....and added some glitter too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

just beautiful

Dotty Jo said...

Another little beauty! Jo x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning I love this new stamp and your fab design Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Great card, love this image :)

Jeni said...

Such a beauty! I love the pastel poinsettia and that Santa is adorable. ~jeni :)