THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 26 July 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ CHRISTMAS MOUSE HOUSE...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
new Christmas stamps from LOTV....and this adorable 
cutie is called...

Christmas Mouse House


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are
from Wild Rose Studio...the dies are from Sue Wilson and Tattered Lace
and I have added some glitter too.

I must say when I coloured the image I hadn't realised the balls where
snowballs lol...and coloured them red to make baubles...but I think it
works OK for both :o)

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous such a lovely card and design loving this new release Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and you are right it does work with them as baubles ;)
Hugs Kaz xx