THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 19 June 2017

THROW BACK MONDAY ~ HERE KITTY KITTY.....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with a very old but
adorable stamp from Sugar Nellie "Elizabeth Bell" collection...

These stamps were some of my very first once I bought many 
moons ago....and I must say still some of my favourites too...

Here Kitty Kitty

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Wild Rose Studio....the dies are a mix of Tattered Lace and 
MFT....and the sentiment is from LOTV.

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Little K Smith said...

So pretty!
Kelly.x

sue w. said...

Hi Vicky, this is adorable. Love the image and paper.
Hugs Sue W.

A Country Twinkle said...

Beautiful card! I love using my older favorite stamps. Oldies but still goodies!