THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 1 August 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ ANYTHING WITH FLOWERS WEEK...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my gorgeous Leanne Ellis stamps from Sugar Nellie
and over at the Sugar Nellie blog this week it's all about
flowers...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the papers are from Ann Marie Designs...the dies are a mix
of Tattered Lace and Sue Wilson...the flowers are made using
some Dreamees stamps and some pretty pearls too...

 and you can find this sweetie here...


So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is a really cute stamp. I love the way you colored her hair, very cute!

Hugs,

Chriss

joscelyne said...

que c'est joli et harmonieux!