THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 30 July 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK #2 TRIO "NOEL BUNNY"

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today is another sneak peek of the 
second Christmas release from LOTV...and this time I have
used one of my adorable Trio stamps....and this is the first
of 5 new Christmas Trio stamps in this range... 

The release day is the 8th August

Trio ~ Noel Bunny


I have coloured him in my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from First Edition....I have used some lovely Sue Wilson 
dies...and some pretty gems too...

Please look out for the other Trio stamps....they are so 
gorgeous...plus the other two is this collection...:o)

So have a lovely evening...and I'll be back tomorrow with
 another sneak peek...

Vicky xx

5 comments:

Rachel V said...

Beautiful card

Carole Pollard said...

Wow this is going to be a good release your card is amazing as always love and hugs Carole x

ccrafty74 said...

Love this you did an amazing job all around!!

joscelyne said...

ADORABLE ET CRAQUANTE CETTE CARTE!

joscelyne said...

trop jolie!