THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 1 July 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ CHRISTMAS SNEAK PEEK # 2

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and tonight I'm showing another sneak peek
of this years Christmas stamps from LOTV...and this sweetie
is called...

Bunnie Ho Ho Ho

which will be available sometime in July....



I have coloured them with my Ccopics and SN Pencils...the
papers are retired LOTV...a doily and the dies are from
MFT...

So thanks for stopping by...and please look out for other 
sneak peeks too... :)

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Lisa xx said...

aaww this is just too cute....I can see this finding its way into my basket! gorgeous card Vicky xx

Susi said...

So unbelievable cute...
Hugs, Susen

joscelyne said...

que c'est craquant, j'adore!