THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 28 April 2016

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ BIRDS ON NEST...

Morning all....

and I hope you are well too...:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with some of 
my new stamps and papers from Wild Rose Studio...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
added a paper doily to the pretty papers and some tiny
pearls to the image....simples...!!

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky, that image is adorable. I'm loving that new die you've been using that creates the torn edge effect on the backing paper. Really gorgeous. Love the paper on this one too. Fabulous. Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a wonderful card and your design is goreous.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}