THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 17 April 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ SIMPLY GORGEOUS....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with one
of my new stamps from LOTV...and this sweetie is called...



I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the papers are a mix of Maya Designs and LemonCraft...
a doily....a MFT Stencil...and the dies are a mix of
MFT and First Edition...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so pretty my friend. I love the way you colored her hair too!

Hugs,

Chrissy Lou

Unknown said...

Isn't she beautiful I love it Debbs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Vicky, I do love this image, and your card design is fab. The embossed circle is lovely, gorgeous papers too. Hugs, Wends x

Jeni said...

Such a sweet card, love your design. ~jeni :)