THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 14 March 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ PURRFECT PLAYMATES....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one
of my cute stamps from Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie
is called...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the papers are from First Edition....a doily....flowers from
Wild Orchid Crafts...pearls....and the dies are from MFT...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

5 comments:

joscelyne said...

encore une carte très mignonne et adorable!

Alina said...

so beautiful, Vicky!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cutie, love the soft colours & papers you have used
Hugs Shell xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Vicky. Gorgeous papers, beautiful image and fab card design. Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

Beautiful I was particularly draw to this as I have a ginger and a black and white kitty Debbs xx