THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 11 January 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ LITTLE PRINCESS....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have been playing with one of my
adorable Scrapberry stamps....available at Funky Kits...the home of
Sugar Nellie.....and this sweetie is called....



I have coloured her with my Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils...the
papers are from Pion Designs...the flowers are made with a
Crafters Companion die....and I added a doily and some pearls too....

All other dies are from MFT

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful stamp Vix just love the way the dress falls and loving your colouring. Love Chanelle xxx

Sheila said...

Awesome card. I just love your style! Look so professional each and every time!!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!Super cute!!!Great stamp!!!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet image and I love the papers and those flowers, I now have a long wish list of flower dies thanks to all the gorgeous ones you use on your lovely cards ;)
JH

Hugs, Kaz x