THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 19 October 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ WARM WINTER WISHES...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my
adorable digi stamps from Sugar Nellie...and this sweetie
is called...



I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base of
my card...and a MFT embossing stencil too...


Close up of image....


and the leaves are from Clearly Besotted...and the flower 
was made using a Joanna Sheen die...plus the 
shaped card was made using my Scan n Cut...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Totally adorable Vicky, love the unususal shape xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you've chosen, Jo x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous image and colours, interesting shape - it looks fab x