THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 24 September 2015

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ GILDED TREE...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with a new
die and papers from Wild Rose Studio...

Papers ~ Winter Bauble


I have sprayed the tree with some Stick and Stay Spray..
and glittered the tree with Glamour Dust...

All the other dies are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Vicky
Dianne xx :)

joscelyne said...

oh que c'est joli!!!!

Debbie said...

Hi Vicky
Wow lovely tree on this card. I wish I was around more in blogland, but I just never seem to have time to do any....Will try harder, cos I miss everyone X Dx