THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 20 September 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ SENDING WARM HUGS....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
adorable Art Pads and Papers from LOTV...and this sweetie
is from...

Art Pad 29 ~  Vintage Christmas
Sentiment ~ Christmas Wishes


I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base of
my card...and done some doodling using my black
fine liner pen...


Cut the image out using my Scan n Cut


and added the sentiment and some twine too...

all dies used are from My Favourite Things

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love it! Gorgeous design.
Lorraine x

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!Very pretty,awesome image!!!

joscelyne said...

on dirait un "titi parisien", c'est trop mignon et craquant!

Kat W said...

Really cute design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx