THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 16 September 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN...!!

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my new images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this
sweetie is from the...


I have used some pretty DSB papers for the base of my
card....see above for details....and done some doodling
using a black fine liner pen....

Ccoloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils
then cut the image out using my Scan n Cut...

then added a Clearly Besotted sentiment....

All dies used are from My Favourite Things...

and here are the rest of the collections...


Digi stamps to colour....


Coloured images and papers....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....


2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Oh wow! These are so cute! Love your card!

Jo said...

A really fun Halloween card! LOVE this! :)
Jo xx