THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 18 August 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ SKIDDY SKATES....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new
Christmas stamps from LOTV...and this sweetie is called...

Stamp ~ Skiddy Skates


I have used some pretty LOTV papers to create the base of 
my card...see above for details...


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...


and the dies are all MFT...Blueprints 20 and Stitched Snow drifts
 andare available here...and the snowflake was made using
my Scan n Cut...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet! Jo x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.stunning image and design and i love the kraft paper ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

A wonderful design, love the hills and tree background you created with the Kraft papers, and your fabulous colouring :)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Vicky. X

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, I'm already to catch him when he falls off the end of your card lol!!
Think I need those Kraft Christmas papers they are yummy
Hugs Shell xx