THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 26 July 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ SNEAK PEEK ~ CALENDER FAIRY APRIL....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I'm sharing with you another
LOTV sneak peek...and this time is from the new Fairy
Calender stamps...Ooh they are simply fabby...!!

Stamp ~ April (available 31st July)
Papers ~ Up, Up and Away


Front View...


Close up of image....


Side View.....

Simply gorgeous methinks....:o)

I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils...
and all the dies are from MFT....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....


5 comments:

Sue said...

Vicky, this is beautiful. Your colouring is wonderful and I love how your images just pop off the page with glorious card designs behind them...just lovely.
Sue...xxx

cheryl said...

oh stunning hun love love this hugs Cheryl xxxxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Vicky, what a gorgeous card love it!

joscelyne said...

que c'est adorable,j'adore ta carte, elle est trop belle!

Kat W said...

Oh, just too cute with the cloud DP and cute gingham hills :-) Fabulous colouring too!

Big hugs, Kat xx