THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 21 July 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ JUST TO SAY......

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
pretty Art Pads from LOTV....and this gorgeous image is from...

Art Pad 27 ~ Beautiful Blooms
Papers ~ Shabby Shack
Sentiment ~ Handwritten Phrases


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Simply stunning methinks....:o)

All the dies used are from MFT......

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....


4 comments:

coops said...

love this vicky.the flowers are beautiful and gorgeous pretty design :D

xx coops xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Vicky.

mamawcindy said...

Oh my Vicky, I just Love your Card, It is so Pretty. My Grandma will be turning 102 soon. Wish I could make her something as Stunning as this. She Loves flowers. Thanks for Sharing!
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, nice clean layout just perfect for the image
Hugs Shell xx