THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 24 July 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ SUMMER CHUBBY.....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my cute images from DigiStamp Boutique....and this sweetie
is from the......



Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Just so adorables methinks....:o)

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils....
the papers are from LOTV....and the dies and stencils are from
MFT....

and here is the rest of the collection....


So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, Jo x

Sue said...

Vicky, this is a great card. Such a cute image and your coluring and card design are wwonderful.
Sue...xxx

coops said...

aw too cute vicky.really love the fun image and fab bright colours ;D

xx coops xx