THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 28 June 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ SNEAK PEEK...TWIRLING IVY...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another
new stamp from LOTV......and this beautiful floral 
image is called.....

Twirling Ivy ~ Available 4th July


Front View.....


Close up of image....


Side View.....

Just so gorgeous methinks....:o)

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
and the dies are a mix of MFT & LLLC....

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too....


2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Vicky,Your Card is So Sweet! I just Love It. I enjoy seeing what you create. Thanks for Sharing!
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Brawny x said...

Wowee love this. Gorgeous card x