THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 21 June 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ FRIENDS FOREVER....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have again played with one of
my gorgeous Art Pads from Lili of the Valley...and 
this sweetie is from....



Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Simply adorables methinks....:o)

I have used one of my new papers pads from LOTV and the 
dies are a mix of LLLC and MFT....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely Sunday too....


2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet hun, love the layout of your creation!
Hugs Shell xx

Hope your ok, sorry not been around much lately, my M.E.
has been driving me insane. Fingers crossed over the worst for a while now & back to crafting xx

joscelyne said...

que c'est craquant, c'est trop joli!