THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 16 February 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ LOVE MY KITTY.....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with one of my super cute
All Dressed Up stamps from Sugar Nellie...and this sweetie is called


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Just so gorgeous methinks...and I love the wee pudy cat too....:o)

All items used are listed below...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky What a pretty card I love the image and the colours are lovely. B I really think the design is wonderful. xxx

Hugs Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Ella's Design said...

Another fab creation, Vicky! I love your CAS style - think I'm going to have to give in and buy myself some Blueprints die sets...but now the dilemma...which ones do I choose?! Hugs, Lisa x