THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 24 January 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ BY THE RIVER....

Evening all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one of my 
gorgeous  boy stamps from Lili of the Valley...and this sweetie is called
By the River....but sadly has now retired...


Front View...


Close up of image...


Side View...

Just so adorable methinks...such  a shame it's no longer available now :o(

All dies and Bazzill card used on this card are available at Craft Mojo

So thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your evening too...


3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh I loveeee this image, so cute! hugs! Mojca

Lisa xx said...

Such a super cute stamp and once again the colouring looks stunning xx

Whisper said...

Aaah so adorable and so perfect for a man too, luv Sam x