THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 16 July 2014

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ HAVE A COOL BIRTHDAY...

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this delicious image is from the "Scrumptious Set"




So yummy methinks....:o)

Items Used...


Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today and I hope you all have a lovely day too...

4 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and card,love the colours.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

ohhhhh the pretty image and gorgeous colours. Hugs! Mojca

Jeni said...

Love the soft pastels on this one! Fab Birthday card ~jeni :)

Karen Petitt said...

Vicky I could end up spending the whole night looking and commenting on all your beautiful creations - but dinner is soon so I have had to cherry pick a few!
That is such a cute card and the image is perfectly retro - we have an American style diner not far from where we live and this reminds me of that style! Beautifully coloured Karen xx