THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 24 June 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ GETTING READY...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous LOTV Art Pads...this
sweet image is from Art Pad 9 ~ Party & Cake..


I have teamed this cutie pie with some lovely LOTV papers...


and a wee close up....


added some Doodlebug Sprinkles...


and the layout was created using my MFT dies...

Items Used..


Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight..

4 comments:

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous, luv Sam x

Mary said...

Absolute a wonderful card!! Great colours en I love the small tiny details
Have a great day, liefs Mary

~@ngie~ said...

I love it... the image is just too cute & I love the pelmet & how you've done those little hearts at the side of the image :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Jeni said...

Gorgeous!! ~jeni :)