THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 17 June 2014

CRAFT MOJO DT POST ~ JUST A NOTE...

Afternoon all...

Here is my second post of the day...and I have been playing with my new stash from Craft Mojo..!!
I have a lovely new collection of MFT dies...and they are simply lush..:o)


To create my layout I have used the new MFT "Office Supplies" set and 
the "Stripes" cover-up plate...plus last months Horizontal Stitched Strips..


The sentiment is from Paper Smooches...and I have used the MFT Notebook
Background stamp to create the lined paper...


The stars are from MFT "Sun, Moon & Stars" set..


and I added some Doodlebug Sprinkles and Twine...

Items Used...


Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too...:o)

So that's all from me...hope you all have a lovely evening...

and I have a good catch-up later when the footie is on...

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Fab card Vicky, love the design.

Donna x

andree said...

Just love your card Vicky x

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card Hun, I have almost all these sets and they are sat unused but you have inspired me to get making. Hugs, Amanda x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, love all the detail and the officy feel (if thats a real word!)
Debbiex

Dortesjs said...

this is fab cards love your designs

Sue said...

This is such a fabulous stylish card Vicky. I love the design and the way you have stamped the sentiment looks so effective
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning vicky.really love the fab design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant, love it!
Helen x