THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 15 April 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ ANNABEL UPSIDE DOWN...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my new LOTV stamps....and this adorable sweetie is called "Annabel Upside Down"...

I have teamed her up with some lovely LOTV papers...one of my MFT cover-up plates...a mix of MFT Blueprints dies and some twine too...

and here she is....just loving her...




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View..

Items Used...

Papers ~ Bonnets & Bowties @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & SN Pencils 
Background ~ MFT Chevron cover-up plate @ DTDF
Die-cuts ~ MFT Blueprints 3 & 11 @ DTDF
Twine ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day....

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

12 comments:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card Vicky and I love that new LOTV stamp.

Hugs Sarahxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Vicky,I love the design and colours.
Kevin xx

Juls said...

Fabby!!! such a fun card! Hugs Juls

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! Loving the fresh new style you've adopted hun. Really let's the images feature. Hugs, Wends x

Mojca said...

oh how cute is this! Such a gorgeous image and lovely colouring Vicky. hugs! Mojca

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Vicky! Love it! Great image!
Hugs Kristel

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Vicky..such a fun and very cute image..fabulous colouring and love the papers and design too..

luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun, so fresh and pretty... and super cute too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Gosh I can just feel the blood rushing to my head,lol.
Fabulous card as always.

Kath x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really cute card Vicky, love your design and elements. Susan x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love this image hun, reminds me of our KT when she was little. She used to do this, but with hair she could nearly sit on it was always a worry she would get it stuck some how lol!
Gorgeous card!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.fab fun image and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx