THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 9 March 2014

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ BLUEBELL AND BUTTERFLY......

Morning all.....

And I hope you are all well on another gorgeous day....Ooh I so love Spring...it's my favourite time of the year....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with my new pre-printed panel and dies from Wild Rose Studio....and this adorable sweetie is from this years new Bluebell Collection...

I have also used some pretty WRS papers, Stickles and some pearls too...

and here she is.....just the cutest methinks...




Close up of image...


Arty View....


Side View...

Items Used...

Papers ~ Bluebell @ WRS
Flourish ~ Corner Flourish @ WRS
Flowers ~ Oval Frame @ WRS
Stickles ~ Stardust
Pearls ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today....off to have a wee play then cut my grass methinks....

So I hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

16 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and card Vicky.
Sue xx

Evil Edna said...

you really are the queen of delicate layers. great card.EE

Debbie said...

Wow Vicky, that fur colouring is stunning, don't know how you manage that!!
Beautiful card with super colours and papers. Have a great Sunday.
Debbiex

downrightcrafty said...

This is one perfectly created card just a fabulous composition and use of all those gorgeous elements
Hugs Kate x

Donna said...

A really beautiful and pretty card Vicky, the papers are soooo pretty and this image is adorable :) Donna ♥ x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning,the detail is amazing hugs Cherylxxxx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Vicky. I love that little Bluebell images and the die is so gorgeous too.

cebelica said...

Spring is my vfavourite season too. We've been getting lots quite some sun in the last couple of days and I've been enjoying every single minute of it. :)
Your card is very beautiful.
Hugs! XX

Chrissy said...

STUNNING Vicky..so precious.

luv CHRISSYxx

susiestacey said...

Stunning card love how the papers carry though to the image, gorgeous toppers - Bluebell is just too cute x Susan x

Jules said...

Hi Vicky

A truly beautiful card .. .. love the colours and that corner die is stunning.

I hope all is good with you.

Sorry I don't get chance to call around very often .. .. things are a tad busy!! LOL!!

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Joey said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Joey x

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card. Love this sweet image xxxxx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning vicky.really beautiful paper and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww this is just gorgeous hun, love it!
Hugs Shell xx

caroline said...

wow stunning as always
caroline x