THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 22 March 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ WALKIE TIME...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with my adorable Lili of the Valley stamps....and this sweetie is called "Walkie Time"...

I have teamed this cute teddy with some lovely LOTV papers....the layout as done using my MFT Blueprint dies...and some tiny pearls too....

and here she is....such a wee darling methinks...




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used...

Papers ~ Bear Necessities @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & SN Pencils
Layout ~ Mix of MFT Blueprint dies @ DTDF
Pearls ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today...I'm travelling back from the NEC today, so fingers crossed if I get back in time I'll be able to show you some piccies of my new stash....if not I show you tomorrow...

So have a lovely day....and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

8 comments:

Mojca said...

Ever so cute! hugs! Mojca

Mary J said...

I love this soft peachy make Vicky!

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Vicky love the adorable stamp. Hope you had a good day at the NEC.
Have a good weekend x Susan x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Vicky love the image have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, totally adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love your design.
I hope you have a fabulous time at the NEC.
hugs Sue xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

gorgeous card Vicky, an adorable image I love the colours.
I hope you a good time at the NEC. Marlene

marion said...

Such a sweet one, hugs, Marion

coops said...

aw super cute bear vicky and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx