THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 1 March 2014

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE ~ BLOOMING LOVELY SET...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one of my gorgeous DigiStamp Boutique images....and this beautiful image is from the new "Blooming Lovely Set"...

I have teamed this pretty flowers with some lovely LOTV papers....the layout was done using a mix of MFT dies...pearls....twine and a sentiment too...

and here is my wee card....hope you likey...!!




Close up of image...


Arty View..


Side View...

Items Used...

Papers ~ Petal Fresh @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics & Spectrum Noir pencils
Layout ~ Mix of MFT dies @ DTSF
Twine & Pearls ~ Stash
Sentiment ~ LOTV
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day..

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

9 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful and Vicky.
Sue xx

Mojca said...

Oh it looks so pretty Vicky, lovely flower tag. hugs! Mojca

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and lovely layout, have a lovely weekend cheers Sue N x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. I love the image, such beautiful colouring and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous Card Vicky!

The flower image is lovely and I like the papers you've used. All very pretty.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Adorable card Vicky. Love the layout. Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Susan x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely creation and love those papers.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

Totally fab, love the layout!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.beautiful image and colours ;D

xx coops xx