THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 3 February 2013

AND THE WINNER IS.....


Evening all....

Hope you are all well...and snuggled up in the warm....brrrrr...

anyway....on to the winner of my Winter Candy...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

and its....drum roll....


from Rosebuds 

well done sweetie....please email your addy and I'll get it packed off to you ASAP...

So thanks to everyone who entered...
and I will be doing another one very soon for my 3rd Blogaversary..!!

so have a lovely evening...

4 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Oh my!! I just saw this on Facebook.. I'm so shocked but very pleased. Thanks so much sweet pea.xxxx

Liesbeth said...

Congrats Craftyrose, and thank you Vicky for the change to win this beautiful candy.
Hugs Liesbeth

Maple Glass said...

Congratulations

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congratulations to Craftyrose and a big thank you Vicky x