THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 8 January 2011

SOMETHING BRIGHT AND CHEERY!

Morning all!

Hope you are all well on this miserable Saturday morning and yep another early one from me!. Slept a little better last night but still up at the crack of dawn cause of my little nuisance and I am starting to get cabin fever :o(. At least I have my little hobby, but that's a little painful at the mo cause I cannot sit for too long grrrr.

Well that's my little moan, sorry! Just feeling sorry for myself :o(

Right onto business!, this little make was done yesterday and it's a cute image from the fab Sugar Nellie. I have used some gorgeous, bright, cheery papers from BasicGrey "Euphoria" paper pad to cheer me up and some fabulous ribbon from Craftwork Cards.

This sweetie is going into the following Challenges :-
The Sugar Bowl # 50 ~ Marlene's Sketch and Second birthday ~ Happy birthday Sugar Bowl!!!


Elise ~ Sugar Nellie


Close up of image


Close up of ribbon


Side View

Items Used

Stamp ~ Sugar Nellie
Papers ~ BasicGrey "Euphoria"
Colouring Medium ~ Promarkers
Ribbon & Card Candy ~ Craftwork cards
Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots"
Sakura Gellyroll Pen ~ Clear
Nesties

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments :o)

Right I'm off to have a shower and perk meself up and I promise to be more cheery tomorrow!!!

Have a great day and I catch up with you laters,

Love

23 comments:

Ali said...

Morning, ooh hope you are feeling a lot better soon - love the card so bright & cheery xx

Lindsey said...

Sweet card Vixx, love the ribbon.
Hope you have a better day today
Linds x

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! I do love this image, and that stripy ribbon is just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Lisa said...

Hi Vicky, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and fab papers.

Lisa x

Cazza said...

Awwww Vicky, another great card hon. Love your papers and this stamp is too cute! Fab ribbon too :o)
Hope you're feeling better soon...
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Vicky! Looks so wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Debbie said...

Hi Vicky, Hope you have a better day today, back pain is so awful, when I was younger my back used to be awful, I practically lived on Ibroprofen tablets, so feel for you.
Your SN card is sweet as anything, just love those papers (I have them somewhere in my stash).
I have been up early and got back into my New Year fitness routine with a Zumba workout...feel like going to bed for a sleep now!!! Will have a play in my craftroom later. Debbiexx

Claire said...

Glad to hear you had a better nights sleep! Hopefully you will start to feel better soon. Cabin fever is horrible - been there. This card is adorable with lots of fresh Spring colours. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Claire x

Linda said...

She`s a little ray of sunshine isn`t she and the choice of colours suit her so well. Good luck in the challenge Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! Love the cheery colours and fab image! Hope you start to feel a bit brighter soon.
Helen x

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty Vicky, love your soft colours. Kim

karen said...

Very pretty, love the image, sending hugs, Karen

Vicky said...

Hi Vicky hun this is a lushious card I love the colours they certainly cheered me up hun. The SN image is lush. Hope your back gets better soon hun. Take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rosietoes said...

Love the card - the colours are fab Vicky.
Hope that wee nuisance clears up really soon.

Edna x

Anonymous said...

As beautiful as ever Vicky; you really have the knack of putting the right images with the right papers. You always sound cheery no matter what's happening, and anyway it's your blog and if you want to have a little moan go right ahead, lol! Your blog buddies will always be here to send you some hugs (and try not to squeeze you too hard and hurt the back!!)
Is it next month you'll be joining me in QC??
XXXX

coops said...

gorgeous card vicky.i love this image, shes on my to get list :D
your papers and colours are beautiful and a fab layout.
todays letter is I for......inspiring :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Vicky

Great make as always. Lovely image.

Beautiful bright colours .. .. even if you aren't feeling too bright yourself.

I do hope you start to improve soon.

Love Jules xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Vicky, am loving your card. What gorgeous papers...Hope you're well and not in too much pain? Happy New year! xx Jenny xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Vicky!
Happy new year!
I'm not too bad just getting over a nasty cold
:( but seeing your gorgeous card has cheered me up :)
i adore this image and she so suits these lush BG paper's must dig both these out!
Sorry to hear you've been in pain with your back,hope you feel better soon
hey dancing on ice tommorrow yay!lol
bug hugs amanda xx

Elaine said...

Hi Vicky,
Sorry to hear you're not feeling any better.
I love this image - another one of my favourites - and your colouring is a perfect match for the papers.

Hope you start to feel better soon.
Love Elaine xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky, very pretty card, love the gorgeous image and your fab colouring. Those yummy papers are just so pretty and so is the lovely ribbon.
I really hope you feel better tomorrow, you must be so fed up with it. BIG HUGS :o).

donna x

Elaine said...

Hi Vicky,
I know I've already left a comment on this beautiful card, but I need to also say:

Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge and good luck.

Love Elaine xx

shaz*crafts said...

Lovely card love the fresh colours I've been for a look around your blog your work is stunning WOW will be back soon keep those creations coming Sharon.x