THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 15 December 2010

WHO'S A LITTLE MONKEY........................LOL!

Evening all

Hope all are well on this freezing cold Wednesday and it's only gonna get colder brrrrrrr. Well I have been a busy bee today, doing the last of the Xmas shopping and wrapping up all the pressies. I have spent 4 hours on my hands and knees wrapping, cutting and sticking and now my wee house looks like a bomb as dropped lol! Never mind at least it's done and now I can enjoy the rest of my week's holiday :o)

So onto today's card and this is for my Son George who will be 17 tomorrow!. My daughter Bex chose this little fellow as a joke cause we have always called him monkey bum and don't ask us why lol. This image is from Digistamp Boutique and I have used some gorgeous papers from MME Fine and Dandy "True Blue" and some card Candy, another simples card!

This cheeky chappie is going into the following challenges :-
Sketch Saturday # 133 ~ Fab Sketch
DigiStamp Boutique ~ December Competition




Close up of image


Close up of Sentiment


Side View

Items Used

Papers ~ MME Fine & Dandy "True Blue"
Colouring Medium ~ Promarkers
Sentiment & Card Candy ~ Craftwork Cards
Ribbon ~ Stash
Nesties

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments :o)

Right I'm off to do some clearing up and sort dinner out.

Have a great evening and stay warm,

Love


26 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Vicky, I haven't got a thing yet..... nothing like last minute,lol. Hope you are keeping well, gorgeous birthday card I do love these little monkeys! Jo xxx

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, Brilliant card, your son will love it, hope he has a fab birthday.xx

Debs M said...

love it! hope he has a great day x

Rosietoes said...

Smashing card Vicky. Love the colours and the lo.

Edna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh I do wish I was as organised as you - I'm always doing everything last minute! I think the kids are more or less done though, just got some family presents to buy.

Love your card - such gorgeous papers! And Marvin is one of my faves, he's so cute :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Aww, such a cute little monkey and a fab card Vicky. Hope your son has a lovely day! xx

sallysbitz2 said...

I had a giggle when you said how long you had been on your hands & knees wrapping, Coz I was the same, but thankfully not as long Lol

Your card is stunning, love the papers & that sentiment too (shall have to pop over to their web & check it out) xx

Unknown said...

Isnt he a little cutie Im sure he will love it, gorgeous layout as well,
Chris x

Claire said...

I'm sure Monkey Bum will love this card - great image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute monkey and fab papers. Love the way you have used the card candy. Marianne x

Anna-Karin said...

Great card. Love the colours. Cute monkey. I hope your son will have a wonderful birthday.
Have a great evening and take care.

Hugs
Anna-Karin

Tricia G. said...

Love the card!!!!

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Vicky great card and love the colours you have used and your layout. I did a big Christmas shop today on my day off but could have done with another couple of hours but had to be back to see Ben's nativity play. Haven't even thought about wrapping! Enjoy the rest of your week now all the hard work is done. Sarahxx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, love the image and your colours are perfect biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Pink Dandelion said...

It might be simples, but it is fab, I love it. We call our son Monkeyboy so he would love this one. I bought a snow shovel today so it probably won't snow here now!! Take Care Debs xx

Ali said...

Hi Vicky, oh another beauty - hope you had a nice meal for your daughters birthday xx

Elaine Stark said...

A great card, I'm sure your son will appreciate it. Lovely colours too. Elaine

karen said...

Hi Vicky, what a smasher of a card! My son is 17 next month I cannot believe it! Where does it go? Enjoy the rest of your week, Karenx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Vicky this is a fab card. Love the cute little monkey and the fab papers. I really must start my wrapping up, bet you are so glad yours is done & dusted.

Donna x

Debbie said...

A Stunning card Vicky. I just love brown and blue together, not only are your papers and the image gorgeous I adore the brown sentiment too...Just perfect. Happy Birthday to George for tomorrow.
Well done on getting all your wrapping done. I have been cleaning like mad and put up my tree and decorations today....don't they take an age?
Debbiexx

Christina said...

Woww this is stunning Vicky! Love the lay-out and the colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Jules said...

Hi Vicky

Fantastic card for a cheeky monkey!!!

Love your papers ... especially the woodgrain effect one .. .. and the cute image.

I hope your Son has a good birthday and well done on getting all of that wrapping done.

Love Jules xx

Mary J said...

That is a brilliant take on the sketch! Your colouring is amazing, Vicky!

coops said...

fantastic card vicky.i love the fab monkey and how lush are your papers :D
i do believe i am on the letter I for .....inspirational :D:D

xx coops xx

Cazza said...

Hiya Vicky,

Fab card hon - love your papers, I'm sure George will love it too :o) How funny we chose the same image and the same sketch - great minds think alike, lol!!

xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Vicky, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x