THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 24 July 2010

SUNDAY SKETCH AND STAMP # 32 ~ SKETCH

Evening all!!

Tonight's little creation is made with one of my fab new stamps from Lili of the Valley called "Mary and Joseph", such a gorgeous little stamp with the sweetest little characters. Don't know about you but I am not a lover of making Christmas cards, actually that's an understatement lol!!Every year I try and try making them and I end up throwing them in the bin because I just don't like them. We all end up with hundreds of Xmas cards, a quick look then put them to one side ready to go in the bin Boxing day!!
Anyway, this year I will force myself to make a few each month and hopefully I will end up enjoying them by the end of the year especially if the images are as cute as this one :o)

So tonight's little gem is going into the fab sketch over at Sunday sketch and stamp #32



Mary & Joseph ~ Lili of the Valley


Close up of image


Close up of flower


Side view

Items used

Papers ~ K & Co "Swell Noel"
Promarkers
Pearls & Stars ~ Stash
Glitter Spray ~ Crafters Companion "Silver"
Embossing folder ~ Cuttlebug "Swiss dots"
Sakura Gelly roll pen ~ Clear
Nesties

Hope you like my little creation tonight and thank you for looking :o)

Well I am off now to see what you peeps have been up to and I promise not to be such a bah humbug when it comes to Xmas cards lol!!

Take care all.

Love Vicky xx

12 comments:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card and I lovee the DPs that you have used :o)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Vicky,
Sue x

Unknown said...

Ahhh isnt that image so cute, love the colours you have used.
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a cute christmas card Vicky - don't you dare put it in the bin! You sound like me; when I first make a card I like it but then after a bit I go right off it and can't bear to look at it 'cos I think it's rubbish. I throw so many away before anyone's seen them!

Carol said...

Sooo stunning my special friend!! Aren't all these new LOTV's just gorgeous? Luv your dps! Don't you dare bin this one it's too beautiful, rather post it to me, I'll cherish it hehe!! Lotsa luv xxxx

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous vicky.the image is so cute and i love your colours and the fab papers.great layout too.

xx coops xx

Janette said...

I couldn't agree more about Christmas cards....this is gorgeous though so please use it...lol....good luck with the challenge, and back away from the bin...lol..xxxx

Noreen said...

Such a gorgeous card Vicky. Know what you mean about making Christmas cards - feels like making a production line, & I don't get satisfaction from making them. xx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Vicky. Love your lo and that image is too cute. The papers are yummy too.

Edna x

I'm with you on the making Christmas card thing. I hate it.

Little K Smith said...

Another gorgeous Xmas card, adorable image, fab papers and gorgeous flower, finally ordered some of these yesterday!
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

Vicky this is gorgeous. How could anyone not just love this! I think like Katina that sometimes you can go off a card or you can be over critical of your own card. Also I think because there are too many to make it puts you off! Trish x

Nicola said...

Your colour combos are always so fresh and gorgeous Vicky and your card is fabulous. This image is adorable and coloured so beautifully. Great work sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-