THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 4 July 2010

FRIDAY SKETCHERS - SKETCH # 109

Afternoon all!!

Well I am back from sunny Spain, and boy it was hot!!, but then again it was hot here too!!
Had a lovely time with my Mum and Stepdad, but George was acting like a love struck puppy the whole week while we were there lol!! He never stopped texting Hannah or speaking to her on the phone, and he drove me nuts in the end and came back whiter then he went!! ( spent most of the time lying on his bed lol!! )

Anyway thats enough of my hols,  today after catching up with my messages/ e-mails, I have been busy making a couple of cards after having withdrawal symptoms for a whole week!

This little card is going into Friday Sketchers # 109 by Inge


Butterfly Nora ~ C.C.Designs from Funkykits


Close up of image


Close up of flower


Side view

Items used

Stamp ~ C.C.Designs from Funkykits
Papers ~ Basic Grey "Urban Prairie"
Promarkers
Flowers ~ Prima
Brads & Pearls ~ Stash
Border punch ~ MS Pinking Scallop
Nesties

Hope you like my little creation, it is a fab sketch even though I didn't get in until 2.30 this morning I am quite pleased how it has turned out!

I am off now to catch up with all your lovely blogs, enjoy the afternoon sunshine ( it feels like I am in Spain still lol!! )

Take care love

Vicky xx


12 comments:

Carol said...

Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back my special friend! Your card is simply STUNNING girlfriend. Those dps and colour combo are fantastic and the flowers gorgeous. Glad to hear you had a good time. Lotsa luv xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie i am loving the colours that you have chosen for this cutie, she is gorgeous and your flowers look fab too hugs Pops x

Elaine Stark said...

Nice to have you back and with a super card too. elaine

coops said...

yoohhoo vicky, great to have you back in blogland hun.glad you had a nice holiday aw and loves young dream hey.i have been with my hubby since i was 14 so i can`t say anything ,lol.your card is stunning as always.the image is fab and i absolutely love your colours and layout.luv coops.xx

Rosietoes said...

Great to have you back Vicky - that week certainly flew past.
Love the card, great image and you've used some of my favourite papers too. :)
Edna x

Di said...

This is one gorgeous card. The colours and the layout are fabulous. the heat hasn't stunted your mojo then.Poor George, we shouldnt laugh lol ! Di.xx

Elaine said...

Glad to hear you've had a lovely time away (even with a love struck teenager!)
Fab card, I really love the colours you've chosen, and little Nora is so sweet, another image I've not had time to ink up yet!
Lovely to see you back in blogland Vicky.
Love Elaine xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A beautiful card Vicky, lovely papers and layout, glad you had a lovely week away. Hugs Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Vicky, sweet image and love the colour combo.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

All your cards are amazing Vicky, but I adore this one! The colours are fabulous and I love the layout. I keep scrolling back up to have another look, lol!

Glad you had a good week away...ah, love's young dream and all that!!

Take care, love Sally x

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful card! Great colours and a lovely image!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Little K Smith said...

Another gorgeous card, love the colours and layout.
Glad you had a nice holiday, but it's nice to have you back too :)
Kelly.x