THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 28 July 2010

BACK AGAIN!!

Evening all again!!

Hope you are all well tonight!! Had some fantastic news today, I had won over at I love Promarkers!!
Big thank you for my fab prize :o)
Anyway to my second creation tonight, this card is going into two challenges and I have used one of my new stamps from Funky Kits called Woodland Fairy. I think she is absolutely gorgeous and really enjoyed making this little gem.
The challenges are


Papertake weekly challenge # 45 a sketch by the talented Dawny

Secret Cafter Saturday challenge ~ Fairy tales



Woodland Fairy ~ Sugar Nellie ~ Funky Kits


Close up of image


Close up of flower


Side view

Items used

Papers ~ DCWV "Cafe Mediterranean"
Colouring medium ~ Promarkers
Flowers ~ Wild orchid crafts & Prima
Ribbon & Gems ~ Stash
Button ~ Stash

Thank you for looking and all your comments :o)

So, have a lovely evening and I am off now to see what you have been up too!!

Take care

Love Vicky xx

14 comments:

Carol said...

Back again hehe!! Aww she is gorgeous and so is your card! Luv your colour choice too. Congrats again on your win Sweetie. Thanks for joining us at The Secret Crafter and good luck. Lotsa luv xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky, gorgeous card, love the bright colours. Congrats on your win. Love Sue x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Vicky - This is a gorgeous card, love the DPS I love orange and your image is very mystical. Well done on your win as well. Sarahxx

Pop's Cards said...

OMG she is stunningly gorgeous this fell in to my basket with the other 3 new ones, but i have had to hide them and havent inked them yet shhhh...

I love Orange it is my all time fave colour and she looks stunning, flowers are a right nice touch, big hugs Pops x

maxine said...

wow a stunning card Vicky, I love the image and the colour combo is fab. Congrats on your win hugs maxine

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the colours, sweet fairy and lovely flowers too.
Well done on winning the challenge :)
Kelly.x

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card, congratulations on your win :o)

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Vicky. Love the image and the papers are fab, such zingy colours.
Congratulations on your win!
Thank you for all your lovely comments and encouragement, much appreciated.
Love Elaine xx
PS Almost forgot, I got my swalk stamps today, hooray! x

Lizzy said...

Stunning card hun...fab image coloured beautifully, luv the dp's & ace layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Rosietoes said...

Super card Vicky. Love the colours and the lo.

Edna x

coops said...

stunning card vicky. she is a fab stamp, great detail and i love your colours, orange and green are my favs :)
love your layout and embellies too :)

xx coops xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Noreen said...

Stunning card, with fab colours & LO as always xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours and colouring as always, Vicky! I love the flowers in green and orange, they look so fresh. Many congratulations on your win too! x